View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 06:44 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/12/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmurray View Post
Been on this for a few days.
Hands down 1.7 is the best Rom so far. I would like appstosd working but I'm not complaining.

4G and wifi are noticeably better with the new radio as well and I had no issues with installing ROM version 1.
I was rooted via Toasts 1 and 2 methods prior to this..

OMJ you Rock and your roms are rock solid, reliable and dependable. Looking forward to your rock solid Froyo release after Sprint gets it right or before??
Have to thank again winmonewbie for all the help in answering and resolving all the stupid questions and dilemmas I’ve had while you were on vaca.

glad ya like it....I'm looking fwd to froyo too, as soon as it's released....though I'm hoping for a leak