View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 05:35 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/12/10*

I cant upload my files I used for some reason or another...but they are Toasts step 1 and Toast unlock Nand

So I ran the Stock RUU to get back to stock and then downloaded the files from Toast and followed Fast RX8s tutorial to re root and unlock Nand.

I had to use the files from Toast because the ones I would get from Fasts thread werent working right. So get them from Toast and dont worry about renaming them.

Place the PC36IMG for step 1 of rooting on your sd card and reboot into bootloader. let it do its thing (should work after going back to stock) and follow the instructions from Fast.

Next do the Section 2 Via PC from Fasts thread and use the files from Toasts thread. (Remove or rename each PC36IMG after each use)

After that place OMJ 1.4 or something on your SD card and boot into recovery and flash from zip (Dont forget to wipe). Reboot (if it keeps booting into recovery, reboot with the phone plugged into the computer) then place the PC36IMG.zip (aka OMJ 1.7) on your sd card and reboot into bootloader.

Last edited by TREmp77; 07-14-2010 at 05:37 PM.