View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:47 PM
ichthus
PPCGeeks Regular

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Can someone point me to or provide a quick write up of how you save all of your Energy ROM settings, contacts, application preferences, etc prior to reflashing with new Energy ROM builds, and then restoring?

I currently use Sprite Backup, and anytime I restore I use Personal Data Only mode. I've been told this is bad though... and I know many of you use other means of backup.

I tried doing the Export Settings app, but it seems it saved some prefs but not all.

When it came time to deal with contacts, I restored that with Sprite, but now I have contacts, but they are not associating with phone numbers.

I would also like to not have to resetup all of my application preferences. I usually have to reconfigure Telenav, Sprint Navigation (I need both to keep Telenav functioning), Kinoma Play, Facebook, Twitter/Peep, etc.

I've also seen where some of you install apps on your storage card. Does that keep preferences intact? Is it slower than keeping them on the device?

Lastly, are any of you dealing with the fact that WMDC does not sync with Outlook 2010 64-bit?

Thanks!
you can take a look at post 19385. i listed all the registry settings i export.
then after i flash a new rom, i copy these .reg files into the xda_uc directory and run XDAUC.

ichthus