View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Mr.KLeen
VIP

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
Here's what I've gotten so far with Energy and playing around with CHT. I got the transparency to work with pretty much everything except the taskbar and softbar. After research into HDWall and tinkering with it, apparently the taskbar/softbar graphic sticks when you switch to landscape, no thanks.

What was nice was finding out how to make custom shortcuts for the quick links. I was able to make a bluetooth settings shortcut to make getting in and out of my car easier with my FM transmitter since I have to reconnect to the stereo audio each time.

I'm also having some stability issues with Sense. It's crashing at random times while the phone is idle in my pocket or on a desk. I can't reload it, and the only option is a soft reset. I'm trying to minimize the CHT transparency cabs to make sure none of them overlap to rule that out as the crash culprit. We'll see.

if you want the task and softbar skinned, hit the menu key>then hit set wallaper>then scroll down till you see skin taskbar and softbar and select the wallpaper