View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 01:43 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

'Standard' ROMs that have no addons installed on the homescreen. Stock Sense 2.5 !

'Energy'
  • This series retains the stock functionality of the Sense UI. The files have been compressed by "CFC" compression. making the UI lighter and faster
  • This ROM still retains my theme and style, plus all the regular apps you find in my ROMs.
  • There are no homescreen addon-ons in this ROM. The best speed and the most stock functionality.

'Reference'
  • This ROM is mostly for people that want a close to stock ROM with the stock visual style. It's also perfect for doing your own customizations.
  • A lot of the cooked in apps are removed in this ROM, the Start menu back to the stock 3 row style
  • Sense and everything else is back to the default HTC green.

Mod Edit: Currently unavailable. Stay tuned

ROMs mostly created for enthusiasts...

MaxSense UI (android style homescreen)
  • This is a complete rewrite of the Sense homescreen, by maxycy.
  • It features a 3 screen, Android style, homescreen with widgets! The widgets can be placed ANYWHERE on the three screens.
  • 75 Quicklink accessible on all tabs
  • You should really visit the original thread for this mod shown on the next line to see all the features!
  • Link to the original thread for this mod is here > Click <.

Titanium (ROMs for raw speed!)
  • This is a minimal ROM version without Sense in it. It's used primarily for people that like to customize the default 6.5 homescreen (Titanium)
  • You can use it to install alternate homescreen interfaces like SPB Mobile Shell, etc
  • Very low memory footprint and good battery life, but very simple and lacks a lot of features that you would otherwise have available in Sense...
  • ALL my ROMs have Titanium built in already along with Sense, but THIS ROM is Titanium only.

Mod Edit: Currently unavailable. Stay tuned

Click the following link for addons, XDA_UC help and various cabs specific to this ROM series

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR

Last edited by Tinkerbell; 12-07-2013 at 12:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 94 times.