View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 10:37 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: THE BEST GTX CLOCKS!!! digital & analog !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
I wasn't comparing his watch to mine, just saying I have a nice watch as well... My brothers Citizen ECO was $950 with a diamond bezel so don't make them so sound cheap.. Plus what it cost isn't really a factor, it's what it looks like that the consumers pay attention to...

And no I don't rock 2 clocks on my main tab, I'm one of the guys with half naked women on my screen that you were cryin about in that thread u made... lol, jk...
it was 950 because of the diamond bezel thats all.. still a 400 dollar watch lol... i can put diamonds on my hubcabs, but their still just hubcaps lol jk