View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 02:30 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.7 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/12/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by knives of ice View Post
i'm rooted the same way as i've been for every other OMJ rom i've successfully loaded and used so thats not it. i've downloaded this file and deleted it 6 times now every different way and nothing works. downloaded via ftp onto computer, downloaded directly onto computer, downloaded via wifi on phone directly to phone.

my battery was around 40% is there something in android that won't let you load a file if under a certain percentage? thats the only thing i can think of as it makes no sense at all.
What is your file size? Should be 162MB.