View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 01:24 AM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadvalley View Post
I feel like a crackhead. I keep checking the thread like "Did he put it up yet? I need my fix"
Yeah I heard that. foooooo suuuure!

It might be safe to say that this upcoming release could be the best rom to ever grace this phone. (hands down)

If he includes the IE with flash inside. either bubble chat or the other new HTC chat client. It would definately seal the deal. Wait it doesn't need that to seal the deal from the looks of it, but it would seal it for a long time coming. Other chefs bars are definately raised.

If the telco's were smart they would pay "ALL" these top chefs big money to develop/deliver what people really want. Max definately made tf3d usable in innovative ways. Big your graphics are really coming along nicely. I know you feel proud to crank out the stuff you have hit on lately. You got us f5'n like spamming lunatics.

Last edited by solarflarex; 07-14-2010 at 01:33 AM.