View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:47 PM
hyuga
Lurker

hyuga is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 5| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgsideTiger View Post
There are links and threads on how to fix the mms issue. I had this issue since I bought the phone back 2months after release. I have only been able to send pic messages for about 3 weeks now, its kinda weird.

But anyway, there is a cab to remove arcsoft. . . . . after flashing, do THIS FIRST. Then there is the cab for the newest arcsoft, install and BAMMMOOOOO, problem solved.

I would post the links to the thread, but I'm kinda tired, and alittle reading makes a man outta ya!!!
I found this link in the tips and tricks section on the first page:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802

However, the problem I had was that the phone itself (voice calls, data) stopped working after I installed ""NRGZ28 Poutlook hotfix.cab" on a Sprint Touch Pro. I was looking for a way of recovering from that issue.

I did not find a way to recover. Lucky for me I had XDANDROID working, so I booted to it and was able to get through the day. Now I did a hard-reset and restored last night's backup and I am up and running again on NRG!

I will now read through the Sprint MMS thread which is what I should have done in the first place.