View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:52 PM
sorge
PPCGeeks Regular

sorge is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Consumer Reports: iPhone 4 = Design Flaw

I think people flame because the new iphone got a 9/10, opposed to the droid x which got an 7/10. Not to mention that reviewers at sites look at the new iphone features and then criticize other phones for not having them. Since those att commericials about talking and surfing web at same time, you'll find phones like the droid get marked down for not having that "feature". Same thing with pixel density too, the 3gs having shitty density never got ripped on, but the Droid x having slightly below that pixel density of the new iphone gets ragged on.

I got the whole you just need a case thing, but frankly the new phone is beautiful looking, why put a case on something that looks cool. Second, I don't use cases, haven't with my touch, touch pro, hero, or droid, I don't like them.

Apple should fix the issue, instead of saying its software problem. I still think its ****ing christmas when steve jobs talks about how innovative the new antenna is, he really did. Wish I could find the qoute, something like "noone ever thought about this before, its magic".....I could have told him putting an antenna where people grip was a bad choice.
This post has been thanked 2 times.