View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 05:34 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: locked bootloader?

theyve always been restricted in some way or another. and like i said before even with the unlimted plans on these data rich devices very few go over 2gb so it benefits many many more people than it "restricts". the majority should not be forced to pay more becuase a few people use oodles of data. i posed the question earlier, if you were running vzw or att would it make more sense to implement the caps and allow 95% of you customer base to save money every month or leave it as is so 5% of your customers can eat up a bunch of data?

also one doesnt have to use a bunch of data to enjoy their phone. like you stated before these are MULTImedia devices, there are multiple ways to use these that are not data driven. not everyone is like you or i.

the writing is on the wall bro. eventually there will be caps on all major carriers, you can either modify your usage (use more wifi, its freakin everywhere nowadays anyways) or you can hit up boost mobile or cricket or some little carrier thatll give you the world for $50 and try to activate a high end phone on there.

on a side note, since youve used them twice as an example, most lambos can top out over 200mph but they usually have govenors/restrictors so that they cant get that high