View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:43 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Threadstarter

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TUTORIALS] EVO Full Root|OTA Root|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing|for n00b's + vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
im tryin to do part 2 of the orig root. i rename from eng. to just pc36 . my device reads it but does not ask do u wanna update !! just goes back to hboot !! any help would be great. im d/l mirror now to see if file (zip) was bad
If it doesn't ask, you named it wrong or it's corrupted.

BTW - I've been playing xbox too long. Everytime I see numbers in a name, I think they're supposed to be letters.
I thought your name was Cuban Alf.
I instantly started to picture a Alf/Ricky Ricardo character. Man that would have been a great show.

Last edited by FastRX8; 07-13-2010 at 01:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.