View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 7/8/10 V9.7 Sprint & All Carrier WM6.5.5 2016, CHT 1.8.5,8 Themes

The answer to your question was not on in post #3 but just above where you downloaded the rom. Start Menu pictures are in the tsk file and can not be changed without changing tsk. But any picture you want as a background outside of the start menu are controlled by CHT 1.8.5.. To answer this question for 1 more time.
1st go to post #3 and download the file All Backgrounds. Unrar and place on your SDcard in a folder called BG Pictures. Then go to the home tab, menu, set wallpaper, (CHT will give you many options, for now lets just select All Tabs, Portrait 480x800). Tap on Portrait 480x800, tap albums, tap Storage Card, tap the folder you made and but the pictures in, select the background picture you want. Sometimes CHT will not show the new background until you do a soft reset, sometimes it will. This is not something I have control over. Maybe the next version released will not have this bug, provided there is a new release. Please remember many people have worked very hard to get your rom where it is today. Why are so many chef's out getting pissed off. I can name at least 5 that have donation buttons to push if you choose to do so. Only 10% of 10% (1%) do donate money to support their projects. Only 10% ever take the time to push the real payment button located on bottom right handside of it and every post (THE THANKS BUTTON)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
How do you get your themes to show up in the cht home tab. I downloaded your lite rom and adding cookie too it, but can't get your red theme on it. I got your red them when it initially boots, but when cookie loads, it's just black background. How can I get your red theme to load in cookie. I've followed your instructions on post 3?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 6 times.