FH-CS
Lurker

FH-CS is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1234 KITCHEN Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
1. Really? On my device, its an animation, so how is this one a PNG? Can PNG be animated somehow?

2. How can this app.dat file be edited?

3. Look to the very right of the screen to the right of the end of the "subject" and "location" bars in the first picture. It looks like a button is starting, but it doesn't do anything.

4. All right - I'll keep you guys posted.

- 2 Bunny
1. There's actually two parts. The first is an animation (HTCAnimationStartup.gif) and the second is a static image (welcomehead.192.png) The animation is in: EXT\Shared\Packages\System - HTC Animation 1.3.5.2\files
The static image can be found where oliverr871 mentioned; however, it also appears to be in the Default Flamerize Theme package, and from what I've noticed, the welcomehead.192.png in the flamerize package overwrites the one in the SYS folder.

2. Open notepad, and drag app.dat or app.reg over it.
Alternatively, if you want an easier way to include any programs you might have in CAB form, use the Kitchen converter files in the attachement (found them in another post here, they're not mine). Drag any CAB files over Cab2OEM.exe, then drag the resulting folder over EXT_Packages_rebuilder.exe. Put the new folder somewhere in your EXT folder, select it in the kitchen, and it'll be included in your ROM.

3. I'm not exactly sure, but it looks like the cut off icons you're seeing are the arrows that appear in my 6.5.x rom. All they do is bring up some presets (call, lunch, meet with) and previous entries. I do not know how you would go about fixing/removing the icons though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Calendar.jpg (39.5 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kitchen Convertor.zip (22.5 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!