View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro 2 fails please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHPower View Post
Update: i finally figured out how to flash a rom VIA a SD card but guess what happens before I could eeven flash? My phone will not turn on now or go into bootloader. I even tried the hard reset using the hrd keys and th phone will not tun on.
Anyone know why my phone will not tun on?
It's not charged?

Honestly sounds like you have some bad hardware issues. might want to take it to one of the corp. stores and have them look at it.