View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [RELEASE] KD-Font [v1.0] [07/07/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
Kliptik...

finally got a chance to dl and install app. is this app only specific to some roms only? because i am running stock 6.1 and no worky for me gives me an error message. first saying error code w01 and the second s01 in trying to change both wm and sense fonts to the magneto font setting....im guessing that means windows and sense? i tried changing setting to making changes separately and together options...but still error out. i currently have your papyrus font installed....do i need to be on the system default fonts?

im still psyched though because you have the option in there to automatically update...even though not active as of now...at least there seems to be a plan for you to incorporate it in the future.
yeah you definitely need to uninstall the Papyrus font CAB first. other wise it wont let you overwrite the font files.