View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 10:08 AM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Threadstarter

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TUTORIALS] EVO Full Root|OTA Root|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing|for n00b's + vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyeason1980 View Post
hey when i get to step 5S i get the code in right but when i boot in to recovery mode and it starts to look for the PC36IMG.Zip it tells me it cant find the image. any ideas
Yes, the PC36IMG.zip file is not on your sdcard.
You probably don't have it named correctly.
It needs to say "PC36IMG.zip" it can't say "eng-PC36IMG.zip"
If you have extensions hidden on your pc, you won't see the ".zip" so if they're hidden the file was called "eng-PC36img.zip" but you saw "eng-PC36IMG" and if you typed "PMC36IMG.zip" you actually renamed it "PC36IMG.zip.zip"