Old 07-13-2010, 09:23 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: BharS 5.2.21665|PROJ_BS|2016|GENERIC|XDA_UC|09-Jul|V16|Co0kie|Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye711 View Post
how do you get you rom to finish loading kept stopping at 54%
like ai said,redownload the rom.run task 29 first,i would use the task 29 thats included in Bhars V16 rom zip.then flash the rom using whichever method you prefer,usb cable(activesync),or sd-card.and last perform a hard-reset.thats it.
I prefer to use the sd-card flashing method simply because then if i dont like the new rom i can simply swap out the sd-card and flash back to whatever rom i do like,but everyone has their own preference and both methods work fine.
Im positive it has to be a bad download because no one else has had the issue yet,and ive flashed V16 twice.However i did use the sd-card method both times.and be sure to run task 29 first because V16 has a new OS.I prefer to run task 29 instead of a flashdance,flashing back to stock,and then flash the new rom.Flashing back to the stock rom has always been an issue.Some chefs and rom flashers swear by it, but now that task 29 is a readily available option i think its better choice over a flashdance,flashing back the stock rom before u flash a new rom.The stock rom is still a rom with an OS,i prefer task 29 because it totally wipes the device of everything,any old files or anything from the previous rom or OS that could cause problems with the newly flashed rom and AI includes a functioning task 29 in the V16 rom zip which im thankful for because neither of the task 29s that are stickied in ppcgeeks functioned correctly for me,but AI's task 29 included in V16 worked great for me. So AI has really thought of everything for V16.V16 is a great rom with excellent user support.Thanks alot AI,again.

Last edited by lbcary; 07-13-2010 at 09:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.