slicksave
Lurker

slicksave is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Try flashing back to stock rom then going back through the custom rom flash process. WHile you are on the stock rom, see if the button works. If not, if you are still under warranty, take it back to sprint and beg for mercy.

Any water damage? Hard bumps?

Just some thoughts.

David

Edit: So it works if you hold it in but not if you press it twice to call your last number or call the number you have pulled up in your contacts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
It does sound like a hardware issue.....if it is no need to worry about HTC warranty......if its hardware related Sprint will replace it with a refurb.....
this is bad.., real bad, i tried to get MightyROM off to reflash it back to Stock Sprint and when I Task29'd it everything was going smooth until the restart. It's now stuck on the Touch Pro 2 screen, normal after a Task29 and so I pushed the Power + Volume Down + Reset to get into bootloader to load back up the sprint rom. It gets to the bootloader for a quick second and then moves into a gray screen that says "Trigger Ramdump" and then a couple spaces down it says "Serial".

Could it be game over for my phone ??

Also, I believe I've pinpointed the problem to the new Cookie's Home Tab v1.8.5, I can't be for sure but that's where my phone started going haywire and calling my last call randomly multiple times without an ability for me to hang it up (it would constantly try to keep calling for 2 - 3 minutes until I turned off the phone.) Not sure if it's just my phone having a problem with the combination of MightyROM's FF and CHT v1.8.5.

Edit: So after some good old early morning freaking out about my phone, I took out the sd card and everything worked as planned again. However I got back to stock rom and now the green button works (semi works anyways...) again but I have to press it hard and it instantly calls the last number dialed. You sure Sprint will deal with this (assuming I relock) flyers2114?

Edit2: It's started to call out on it's own again forcing me to turn it off now.

Last edited by slicksave; 07-13-2010 at 04:43 AM.