View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 02:15 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [APP] [RELEASE] KD-Font [v1.0] [07/07/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
yeah i was kinda hopin to get more exposure since its been in the TP2 forum for a while, i wanted to get it out to other devices also. We'll see how it goes, but i agree i thought itd taken off a bit quicker.
first and foremost i thank you again for the app!! i too have been trying to spread the word over @xda on twitter and to ppl i know with htc phones,works great on a hd2 and others as well,with a few of us getting the word around then we should see this app. get the recognition thats deserved,too good of a app. for ppl to not know about

@Kliptik you ever find out anything bout the files i emailed you,just curious