View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 11:09 PM
mikee4fun
VIP Member

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 8| 21908|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSense

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Donate him an Imagio to work with and you might have better luck. He builds these ROMs without the piece of hardware in front of him to test, and still does an incredible job. Until then he's doing the best he can with what he has to work with.
+1 myself being a home chef and cooking roms for myself it is so hard to make roms and not have a device to test. That saying, I am no longer using NRG's Imagio roms. Using the Dinik glass locks up and I have to chronically soft reset. I also cannot view some video's like on my TP2 so off to start cooking my own. Otherwise they are clean. =)
If I helped you, please hit the button.