cnr0616
N00b

cnr0616 is keeping up the good workcnr0616 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van G View Post
Been using 062010 ROM for about a week and I've run into a couple instances where I cannot 'wake' my phone to bring the screen back on. If I get a call, the phone rings and screen comes on and it's back to normal for the call and there after.

The two times it happened this weekend I was running Google Maps but I can't be certain this is was the case on previous occasions.

The only changes to the ROM are key edits for the bit rate reduction and left soft key to Contacts.

The only app I have installed is Weather Bug, but it has not been running during any of the 'can't wake' scenarios.

Any thoughts?
I can confirm this same scenario. I rolled back to the 5/24 release today. With the 6/20 ROM I experienced similar instances when my phone would not come out of standby, and I had to soft reset.

Honest to God as I am writing this my 5/24 release did the same thing. Crap . . . .

Are you using the Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5 & CHT Editor? MM said it was slow on his tweet, but I didn't listen. It was working fine with a previous version of Cookie. I'm rolling my MightyROM back to 5/1 and see what happens.

Make sure you Task29 it before flashing new ROMS, that works wonders.