View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 07:31 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisM510 View Post
I just wanted to say that I think July 10 21908 CHT is a real winner - fast, no lockups, great attention to detail (really like the new folder icons too)! I tried July 8th and had a lot of problems, particularly in speed/responsiveness. The only problem I have found with it is on the Internet slider tab: the quicklinks there do not popluate with the pictures of the web page of the shortcut. I am sure there is a way to get that working again...just that it didn't work right away - and if that is the only problem, then I am a VERY happy camper! Thanks NRG!!!
I can never remember pictures auto populating I have always had to visit the webpage before it would display a picture in the quicklinks.