View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 06:17 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with my contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neff View Post
Another thing to think about is if you are going to stay with a touch pro for a while, or if you will be making the move to an android phone in the near future.

If you are going to move to android, it would be worth importing the contacts to google, that way when you get the android phone you just have to sign in with your google account and it will import all of your contacts automatically. Until then, you can sync your phone with m.google.com and have it pull all your contacts to your WM phone.
I have all my contacts sync'd with Google, I love it. I switch between ROMs fairly frequently, and I do a lot of testing of XDAndroid.... Google Sync saves me hundreds of hours of trying to get contacts sync'd, it does it all for me! Definitely the best option, especially if you have several devices or worry about losing anything