View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 06:16 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NOthing Works Getting PSSSSSD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellRayzer View Post
Tired of searching, I know the rules, search before you ask. K done that. I switched from a vogue, know it inside and out. I just purchased my TP2 upgraded to 6.5 stock. What cabs and files am I looking for for transparent slider and transparent clock. I know it has sense but what? Do I look for manila or sense or tf3d. 2.1 or 2.5 What is going on with the TP2. Any help would be great....total noob with this device. I like the stock wm6.5 gonna run it until I get use to the phone but would like it the way I want. Changing to a new custom rom would be cool but I haven't found one I like. Pluse I want to make it my own.

Thanks in advance, Eric
If you are running Sprint stock 6.5 WM it has Sense 2.5.2012 so when you are looking for mods and addon's look for Sense 2.5 cabs.

This post has been thanked 1 times.