View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 11:42 AM
CoryNat
Regular 'Geeker

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||7-1-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11 View Post
download the attached file, unzip it and run the RUU inside before you flash a rom. Once it is finished, your phone will not go past the HTC bootscreen so take out the battery, put it back in but don't press the power button. Instead, continuously hold down the "volume down" key and press the power button while still holding down volume until the 3 color screen pops up.

Now you can either attach your phone to the computer and your screen should say "USB" and use the regular flashing method of using the RUU or if you use your storage card to flash, you cn do that. let me know if you need any help.
Can I assume that I can change the task 20 signed nbh to RHODIMG.nbh, pop it on a different sd card and flash it from the phone, then just swap in my sd card with the rom I want and away I go?