View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Mutiny32
Halfway to VIP Status

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom116 View Post
Yeah, this is what I was talking about. It only happens with the full sun animation. The remove programs screen was allowing some of the screen behind the application to show through, like the full remove programs screen didn't load right, I can't remember if it was present on the neo version for sure, but I think it was.
If I recall correctly, some textures in Sense for the HD and the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset in general are not supported by the ATI SoC solution in the MSM chipset. Although I would expect it to crash and burn without displaying the animation at all or worse, it could be trying to render it and partially succeeding. That might explain the whole choppiness; it isn't officially supported by the chipset, but rendering it is possible, just very slowly due to the hardware not having the optimizations to efficiently render them.

Sent from my iPhone

Just kidding.