View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Got it thanks, cooked it. Was keeping my fingers crossed for updated tmail (threaded) in AKU5308, but it's a no go. Man i really hope they integrate that eventually...can't seem to properly inject from AKU5500 builds. I am able to get the larger preview but not conversations with exchange, only GMail and other pop3 accounts.
Yea im with Formula84 i tested the whole line of SYS updates and only 235XX has the mythic threaded email.

I thought i explained a few days ago here in the thread.. just now seeing the outcome, glad everything's been sorted out

I also cross my fingers when a new AKU or new line of sys comes out hoping Microsoftt implements newer core features or revamps. Change is good, especially in Windows Mobile err Windows Phone