Thread: People Widget
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:08 AM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: People Widget

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredC01 View Post
+, Shortcut, Direct Dial or Direct Message, Select the Contact. Done.
When I do this, it is changing it on the other widget too. Is it not working the way it is supposed to on mine?

Say I have my son as a contact on my "VIP" group, and also on my "VIP Text" group. If I have 2 people widgets set up, how can I make 1 of them text my son, and the other call my son?

When I change one it changes both...

Edit:
I just realized, you are talking about the generic android shortcut. I am talking about the HTC People Widget. The People Widget lets you add a whole group, so you don't have to do everyone 1 at a time. It makes it easier to setup, if it does indeed have the functionality that I am looking for.

Last edited by BlackDynamite; 07-12-2010 at 01:16 AM.