View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:47 PM
galonzo
PPCGeeks Regular

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
Just flashed Energy.RHODCDMA.21908.Sense2.5.Cookie.GTX.Jul.10, manila still crashing when using CHT lockscreen (still able to go to Start menu, but today screen only displays whatever screen I just left) Other than that, fastest ROM I've ever had on my TP2
yes random lockups lockups and random crashes that are unrelated to
CHT.
It's definitely CHT lockscreen, i just went through rigorous testing today copmaring the (is it WM?) standard lockscreen; sliding out the keyboard when locked, using music on the homescreen, using OTA Exchange, etc., etc. The default lockscreen was rock solid, not a single lockup or crash all day. As soon as I went back to CHT lockscreen, all I had to do was slide out the keyboard and Sense was done for. Whatever NRGZ28 did on his non-official CHT 1.8.5 GTX release fixed this issue, I believe it was 7/1 I was running when I could use CHT lockscreen without issue. Hopefully someone else running any of these roms can chime in?
This post has been thanked 1 times.