Thread: Any regrets?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any regrets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
the galaxy (epic) is being released in over 100 countries, not to mention 6 us carriers. i think it will have a huge following, there are other phone forums beside ppcgeeks you know. im sure the support/dev will be equal to that evo. the epic does beat out the evo in a couple of areas mainly cpu/gpu but on most fronts theyre pretty equal. sprint should put the same push behind it as they did the evo imo. nothing wrong with 2 flagships!
good points redd214. I am aware that its being released elsewhere and that there are other forums. lol. I guess we will see how it is supported. I would like it to do well for Sprint's sake. Frankly if the incredible was available on Sprint, I would have strongly considered it as well for the form factor.

I just love how people constantly are searching to either validate their purchase or worry about whether something is better coming out. Just be happy with what you got peeps. More often than not, if you get the Epic/Evo you will dislike something and complain about it so whats the difference. In the end, the Evo will be a dinosaur in a year as will the Epic. That's why we are all the knuckleheads that we are dropping tons of cash on the next great device

Last edited by Riley; 07-11-2010 at 10:19 PM.