View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 01:49 PM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Jul 3| 21907|23569 | Sense 2016 / MaxSense ¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I have fixed the problem with the missing .exe in the ROM zio files, so there's no need to find and download that as well. I'm also working on making the ROM smaller so it's usable. If all goes well, my friend will let me borrow her CDMA Diamond for some testing/debugging, but if not i'll have to rely on your to tell me what the bugs are Either way gonnna upload some fresh ROMs today.
Sounds good, can't wait. I haven't been able to get GPS to work. Quick GPS fails every time with all the GPS settings on. Garmin, Bing, Google Maps... none of them work. Everything else seems fine for me though, don't use many apps