View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 01:40 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

im running the new 1.5.2016.2424 now on my sprint tp2 w/stock 6.5. its running pretty smoothly, definitely better than the wm client... secure box and everything works fine except i cant send mms... it says sent, but isnt actually sent. from what ive read and saw in the registry, it seems that everything is set up correctly on my end but when you look into the htc messaging registry entries, MMS are set up through GSM, not CDMA... so... i think i need cdma registry entries for htc messaging and it will be fully functional on my sprint tp2... ive read that copying the renaming the GSM folder to CDMA and stuff like that doesnt work... so where do i find CDMA registry settings for htc messaging?