View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 08:57 AM
weinberk
PPCGeeks Regular

weinberk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i did answer the task question a few pages back somewhere
i talked to Max about adding the task widget and he said it will take quite a bit of scripting... i think scripting anything outside of HTC's Manila is quite a bit harder than whithin the manila... and on 2 not sure if that's possible or not... might be a good idea though... will mention it...
Sorry if I missed the original reply. I've been trying to stay current on this thread, but admit that I haven't have the time to devote to reading each post. (that leads well into my potentially already also answered question about having your own forum section where we could have individual discussion threads instead of one massive one).

On the task and calendars combined, I know that might be just something to dream about. It has been done though as several standalone programs including TodayAgenda: http://tiews.info/index.php?show=sof...agenda&lang=en That program hasn't had any development since 2008. I wonder if the author might be responsive to a request from you or Max for either the source code or at least an overview of the agorithm.

Just having a task widget, not combined with the calendar, would be a HUGE step forward IMO.

As for the count options, I envision a simple checkbox in maxsense settings that would toggle going to the manilla display and outlook. Or maybe touch goes to manilla but touch and hold goes to outlook?

Last, which I forgot to ask again is the voicemail count. It would be nice if when you tap it, it would prompt if you want to call voicemail instead of just calling it without asking. I've had a bunch of unwanted calls to voicemail due to taps in my pocket...

Thanks again for everything.