View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 12:10 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Full Root & OTA ROOT|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing| for n00b's + Vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemfraud View Post
I'm on 1.47.651.1, does the other stuff matter? Like, Firmware version, Baseband version, Kernel version, etc? I JUST started following the guide, am I doing the wrong tutorial?
If you started following the guide on Post #1 Step #1 you did start in the wrong spot. You need to start here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=792

Fast links it on Post #1 but a ways down. This is a different tutorial to use after the latest OTA update (1.47 Software)