View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Reefermattness
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just for fun. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidwolf908 View Post
Ooo... this looks awesome! one question: can we edit the startup file to back the overclock down so we don't drain battery so fast? Or have you noticed that it doesn't make much difference in battery life having it oc'ed from 650mhz vs 787? Also, how abysmal is the battery life compared to stock clocks? I really want to jump to the new froyo build, but I have a lot of stuff done to my latest 2.1 AOSP build that i don't want to lose. I know it has been asked, but is there a way to carry over my installed apps and sync'd accounts? :-/

Thanks for this! it looks amazing!

Yes you can even remove the overclock line from the startup.txt completely. Not too sure about the accounts/apps transfer, I personally dont know of any way, but that doesnt mean there isnt one. Your data.img file is where all of your personal settings are saved. I suppose if you dont end up in an endless boot loop (big if) then as long as you don't delete this file you should be able to keep your settings.