View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: No Sprint data access or Activesync connection & .cab question

Quote:
Originally Posted by FyrFytr View Post

Hello all!

Great forum, and I've been doing a lot of reading.

I've flashed this ROM successfully, but am having a few problems w/ my Sprint TP2, the main one being that I am unable to get Sprint data access on my phone, and don't know how to activate it. I can make phone calls, and I can send sms. No data though. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.
at this point it really needs to be put in bold on the front page... AUTO-PROVISION DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK, if you find yourself without data and unable to connect with data (as an increasing number of people are), do the following:

Start->Tools->Provision Device-> at this stage select your carrier then hit commit!, once you restart try again, your data should work fine... (another sprint user as well... hrmmm)

This post has been thanked 1 times.