View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Umm Google Maps is already on the ROM...as for downloading cabs...I would recommend downloading them on your PC and then transferring them to your phone...

I guess I haven't ever had the issue you are having...

Well seeing as he has posted about it several times before I was making an easy assumption....as for 2.1...its lame get over it...

Another question asked multiple times...he won't put MMS in his ROM because...1) Telus doesn't come with it....2) Not everyone wants MMS or uses MMS...

The Messaging Client...peeps around here have been trying it out on the ROM but some are having issues with the MMS settings...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
im trying it right now on latest MR with Sprint, anyone on other carriers want to test this up with me as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Still playin w/ HTC 1.8? Hows is that going? You have send and recieve woring yet?
I'm getting ready to give 1.8 another go... I was working on it a couple weeks ago, but I swear I lost sleep over it... I gave it 5 days straight last time trying to get MMS working properly and no go...

So... bring on the caffeine...