View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 09:19 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
I'll check out Sashimi again. That's just for restoring settings though, correct? What about backup?

I was previously on Outlook 32-bit, but I do find 64-bit Outlook to be much faster. The letdown is on the WMDC side, not necessarily the Outlook side of things. I do have a OggSync license, so maybe that will work for me.
well it is a backup for whatever you want it to back up.....lots and lots of options....I am up and running with all my apps and regedits within 10 minutes after flash.....another good tool to use with it is Ziggys back up tool....I use it and then just throw the xml's and reg settings that I want into the appropriate sashimi folders...you can also add any lines in that you need......and i also use microsoft myphone for contacts and links...

http://www.ziggy471.com/

I have always found that sprite is very unreliable...but I have not used it for quite sometime....

Yea I have them both....have not had a chance to load them....I just know 32 bit will play with WMDC....