PPCGeeks Regular

kidwolf908 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just for fun. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
This might not be for everyone...

It was about 4am last night when I came up with the idea, but I still think its a good one. Remember it is highly overclocked, I first off take no responsibility for any damages (although Ive been running this way for months, with no ill effects). This also means a bit more battery drain since it is only doing sleep-2 instead of sleep-1. I have also added the apk files for Auto Memory Manager (my replacement for Advanced Task Killer) and Clocksync.

Its Froyo 2.2 Beta v1, overclocked to 787Mhz. Glossy Black theme, w/ grey highlights instead of orange, and white progress bars. Themed and overclocked for your pleasure. Blazin fast.

DOWNLOAD CAB

DOWNLOAD RAR

This is what it looks like. (The taskbar only. This clock is part of "Beautiful Widgets").

Ooo... this looks awesome! one question: can we edit the startup file to back the overclock down so we don't drain battery so fast? Or have you noticed that it doesn't make much difference in battery life having it oc'ed from 650mhz vs 787? Also, how abysmal is the battery life compared to stock clocks? I really want to jump to the new froyo build, but I have a lot of stuff done to my latest 2.1 AOSP build that i don't want to lose. I know it has been asked, but is there a way to carry over my installed apps and sync'd accounts? :-/

Thanks for this! it looks amazing!