View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 02:47 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1ggy View Post
i have a small issue... i have verizon which is 3G, however with mighty rom "the newest one" 6-20-2010, it is SUPER slow downloading even the smallest of cabs IE. Bing, Google maps, etc. whats the deal? i KNOW it normally downloads SOOOOO much faster normally less than 5 seconds. it took a full 45 + seconds to download the google maps cab.
Umm Google Maps is already on the ROM...as for downloading cabs...I would recommend downloading them on your PC and then transferring them to your phone...

I guess I haven't ever had the issue you are having...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
Sorry, couldn't resist

Personal opinion.

Sounds like you just did.
Well seeing as he has posted about it several times before I was making an easy assumption....as for 2.1...its lame get over it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPollesion View Post
Hi MightyMike, I've been using your rom and I have to say it is very smooth and elegant.

I did notice that MMS is not a feature in your ROM, perhaps you can include this?

I also have a recommendation for you to cook into your ROM:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=700495
Please take a look and let me know what you think.
Another question asked multiple times...he won't put MMS in his ROM because...1) Telus doesn't come with it....2) Not everyone wants MMS or uses MMS...

The Messaging Client...peeps around here have been trying it out on the ROM but some are having issues with the MMS settings...