View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 11:54 AM
htcsql
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Re: BharS 5.2.21665|PROJ_BS|2016|GENERIC|XDA_UC|09-Jul|V16|Co0kie|Black

[QUOTE=ai6908;1859083]You can open the pic in the pictures and videos, and set it as wallpaper. Then restart Sense, and it will show that pic in manila. But leave the ROM reg as it is.

Hey AI thanks for the reg keys. Ok I did what you said and I was able to set the homescreen(the lockscreen and today wallpaper) with pics and videos as you said but it did nothing for the manila landscape or portrait wallpaper. To change that I had to change the reg keys. Once I did that I was able to see the wallpaper change. I am sure it is not that much of an issue to resolve but for now that is the only way I can change the wallpaper unless I make a HDWall Cab which I will try now as I have not use HDWalls in a long time. I am sure that I should be able to change the wallpaper from CHT but for some reason it is not updating the registry keys as it should. Researching it today. Thanks again for the help. Oh and if threaded email ever does work great but if not I am still very happy with your ROM.