View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 12:25 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Full Root & OTA ROOT|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing| for n00b's + Vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYSIANA View Post
Ok...maybe this will help...because I cant figure anything else out...I just tried to go back and start the OTA 1.47 rooting method by fastrx8 from the begining and heres some of the errors from my shell...

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\test>cd c:\evo-recovery

c:\evo-recovery>adb-windows shell
adb server is out of date. killing...
* daemon started successfully *
$ sh /sdcard/part1
sh /sdcard/part1
sh: Can't open /sdcard/part1
$
c:\evo-recovery>adb-windows shell /data/local/part2
error: device not found

c:\evo-recovery>adb-windows shell
$ sh /sdcard/part1
sh /sdcard/part1
sh: Can't open /sdcard/part1
$

Does this help?? I hope so! Thanks for all your help I click the thanks button every time
NP
You will get that error if your device is NOT plugged in with Charge only and USB Debugging enabled. Even if you think you enabled it , check it again.