View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:11 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
i wonder why I havent recieved the BSOD often only time I get it is after exiting text messages but the screen dont be black it still have the last conversation on the screen still and then it start back working after like 30 seconds to a minute (to many text messages). I am running cookies and been running it on white since like last week sometime. only a few soft resets was needed and I installed over 10 cabs on the device after cookies and not a constanst sequence of BSOD yet.

Now what is driving me crazy is the backlight pops on or brighter after the phone has been sitting idle for a while anyone seen that issue yet?

Back to BSOD is there any cabs that you two are running that are the same? I dont use shashimi either?
Yeah... Sorry about not updating the first post.
Been to busy to even play with my EVO much.
Work is crazy right now and my fiance and I together have 4 kids total.
So... yeah.

MaxDarkRoot has been gone for a while.
Cookie IMO is much better with more options.
My kitchen has been posted and you can create MaxRoot with it if you so wished.
If I get time I will pack up the packages for it and an erv file.
Big IF the way work and family is right not.

Glad some of you are using the kitchen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.