View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 08:54 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Full Root & OTA ROOT|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing| for n00b's + Vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYSIANA View Post
The first time I did it , I got the message above ^^^ as if it went fine but then after that, somehow it started saying "part 2 is scanning" again and ended up getting stuck. I powered the phone off and back on and attempted to do the ^+enter ket again and it keeps getting stuck at that part every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYSIANA View Post
Youre right. Now if I could just get out of this loop Im stuck in. I cant thanks to this loop Im stuck in, I cant even revert to the stock shipped version anymore. It keeps telling me error 104 bootloader error
Well first off you're using the wrong tutorial. Those steps you listed in your first quote are from the root process if you are on the latest OTA software starting with 1.47 and if I remember correctly you said you were not on that software.

Are you getting the 104 Bootloader error when you try to run the RUU for the shipped stock ROM?