View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 07:39 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 07/09/10 Pluto_Cookie is up! **VINdows Phone**(Sense 2016)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotoy View Post
im running the latest neo 21908 with cookie.... it is awesome and the best 2.5 build setup i have seen....

but i have a questions, on the tools the epst and prl and a few other things are password protected?? anything special i need to do? i can't even do ##786#.....
EPST gives you the same screens as ##786#. It shouldn't ask for your MSL code unless you use the edit option. PRL required your MSL code also.
If you just want to see what PRL you have, you can see that in EPST (assuming you can open it) hit VIEW, then hit the view info button on the bottom and select the PRL option.

If you want to make changes you will need your phones MSL code. Do a search on Find MSL code, you should fine plenty of faqs on how to do it.