View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 06:35 PM
lysolflow
PPCGeeks Regular

lysolflow is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
skny... da homey just asked a simple question... ease up a lil, ya know?...

and for nikkebee... just do a lil search. and if you get threads wit a hole bunch of posts, just specify your search a lil more. they have a mms thread at the top of the titan forum... and as far as the mms... everybody's aint workin... so you not in bad company... i was doin a lil research on why sprint wont let its high end phones have the mms function... to make a long story short, they never have, and its not there fault... i say you just wait til somebody comes up wit another way around it and use that for a few months till sprint come in and kick that off too... lol...

as far as ya email... i was gettin problems on mine for a while too... just go back and recheck your settings, and make sure you run everything thru right... i know theres been plenty of times where i went back and my password was looking real long and funny... but i only use aol and yahoo... as for the other ones, i'm not really sure about those... i know when i use my aol, it says something about the service certificate, but i bypass that and go on about my biz... hope i helped..