View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 10:56 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will not stay connected via USB

This happens to me only using incompatible 3rd party cables. Works like a charm with yhe OEM that came in the box.

Since you said you are having this problem even with your OEM, do you happen to know anyone else with the phone to test your cables/PC to compare?

Perhaps take your notebook and cables to the local store and test out their demos, that way you can eliminate by trial and error..

EDIT: I don't think many if any others have this problem. I have a stock phone with the stock cable and all works fine. You've added another twist, it works with your charger just fine. That means that somewhere between your PC and Phone, most probably the Phone, is resetting the connection.

I am almost willing to say you may have fried your port using 3rd party and the phone is unable to detect the port connection type via usb correctly anymore..

Last edited by clockcycle; 07-09-2010 at 11:00 AM.