View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:27 AM
pmatthewsatiug
PPCGeeks Regular

pmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by twill1988 View Post
man this rom is falling a part.. im running the 21907 cookie energy and stuff just keep happening every2 seconds.. mostly my phone when i unlock it will just be a black screen with know htc sens to be found.. u can click the start screen and open programs and then it freezes the screen when u exit the app and u can still open stuff from the start screen. u have to soft reset to get it back to normal. this happens twice a day. no to mention it happens when i wake up in the am and unlock my phone. everyone told me these roms work better than the stock.. i didnt have to soft reset every 2 seconds with the stock... what is wrong with it.. is anyone having these problems.. if they are... help me out please.... cause it is really nice when it actually works right...
I was having similar problems--frustrating as all get out. I then removed my storage card and all was well. After that, I tried to reformat the card, and all was still well. A while later, things were coming apart again. Reformatting seems to fix it.

I put the storage card in an full-size card adapter and inserted it into my laptop. When I ran chkdsk against it, chkdsk found all kinds of errors. Reformat, all is well again.

I think something must be corrupting my storage card. It could be hardware, and I have not had a chance to replace the card just yet. But it seems that something in Sense is corrupting the file structure on the storage card. Just a theory.

Hope this helps.

BTW, running NRG 27 Jun 2010 Co0kie 235XX.

Last edited by pmatthewsatiug; 07-09-2010 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Add identification of ROM version