View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 11:44 PM
coyote81
Lurker

coyote81 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazy2001x View Post
how does this answer my question.. how do i get the application data folder off the SD card.. i dont want it there.. the phone works better with out the card in the phone at all. even with a good card.. there is no reason that the application data folder should be on the SD card in the first place. even with out the card the phone works fine.. so why was the folder placed on the card??? and how do i remove it?
You do realize that if you install any .cabs to your storage card they need a programs folder right. and also an application data folder.

Try a hard reset then delete the folders off your phone either by active sync, taking the memory out and using a card reader, or using file explorer.

After they are deleted start installing a few .cabs on your actual phone instead of the memory card. Next use file explorer to view your sd card, note there should not be either of the two files previously deleted there.

Now install something on your memory card and then use file explorer to look at your sd card, also maybe run the program once before looking at the sd card.